The SpaceOps paper archive has moved to a new platform to provide more benefits to users. Features of the new archive include:
- Streamlined research capabilities, including searching and downloading citations
- Tracking citation of individual papers and receiving notice of new citations by RSS
- Marking articles, papers, and chapters as favorites for later review and download
- Listing of conference papers available by year
- Current papers available in PDF and PDF Plus formats (additional hyperlinking in the PDF Plus version)
Including papers dating back to the SpaceOps 2002 Conference, the archive is a great resource for those working in the space operations community to aid you in solving issues and problems in your programs and projects. Three months after a conference closes, the SpaceOps papers are publically accessible. Prior SpaceOps conferences™ papers are already public with no charge.
To access the SpaceOps archive, please visit AIAA’s Aerospace Research Central (ARC).